Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I’ve been coveting a Lawrence Taylor jersey for some time. Before the whole throwback craze started, I wanted a bunch of football jerseys of my favorite players. Now the fad has put these jerseys way out of my wallets reach. What it has also done is killed any actual 10 – 20 year old jerseys on the market. Everything available now is the “new vintage” $300 plus or the fake “new vintage” for much less.

Which bring us here. Mitchell and Ness is the company licensed to sell the throwback jerseys. I’ve contacted them directly to ask about an LT jersey I’ve seen in person, but not available on their site. They told me it was counterfeit, and asked me where I saw it so they could take action. With them nixing any chance of me finding an old jersey (see above), and not offering one legitly (yes made up word). Am I wrong to consider a fake Mitchell and Ness Lawrence Taylor jersey. I’m not trying to sport a fake M&N jersey as the real deal, I just want a Taylor jersey.

What say you?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Are they paying LT? If not, no, but it.

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
Why not see if your honesty can net you a legit jersey? Trade the info for the real deal - you get the jersey and they get the scumbags making the counterfit one. Win-Win.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
00Psst
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing