Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Well, Welcome to club :b5: :thumbup: , there is a lot of things to do mods wise on your car. Is it a :b5: or a :b5: .5?...............Anyways, good luck..........Rah.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome Mondo, I am also based in Monaghan. What type do you have maybe I have seen it. Suggestions are based on what you have, hope to hear from you soon. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive a :b5:

@mark130tdi its blue & use 2 have graphics up the site of it.
where abouts in monaghan are you from.

im from round the carrickmacross area

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mines B5.5 Highline 130 6speed. I took a look at your site and I do not recall seeing the car Are the graphics still on it? if they are I definitely haven't seen it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the graphics are gone & so are the wheels.
ive new wheels since them pics
ive a new bumper & spoiler & the car is going to be colour coded this wednesday
new pics will be posted when i get it back

·
Registered
61 Posts
mondoTDi said:
it will b the same colour but all the black molding on the car are being sprayed
Where are you getting that done? I was told to do the same with mine but I am worried about it chipping off the flexible side strips. It will be good to see when finished.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I've talked to people in the US that have done the same thing with a rubber impregnated paint that is more flexible... but, the paint job is only good for about 3 years before it starts to flake. It is a cheaper way of getting the look as you can paint the car about 3-4 times like that before the cost would equal the price of a full Votex body kit. Kit looks better but damn they're expensive.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@mark130tdi a fella called liam bohin in ardee does it hes good but dear...
if it chips im gona get them removed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts