Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda off topic but its to deal with CLUB B5 Moderators so its B5 orientated so DONT MOVE ME

i was reading an article and found this quote i thought fit our wonderful Moderators very well, so here you go guys:
"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the imposible for the ungrateful. We have done so much for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing"

honestly riceboy came to my mind when i read that but it works for the moddys too

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Re: Moderators (uzima)

Neat. But still should go in off topic.
Don't worry, we don't bite in OT.

·
Registered
621 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the imposible for the ungrateful. We have done so much for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds familiar; do you recall the source/author? I know another place where that quote might be appropriate.

·
Retired PassatWorld Staff
6,165 Posts

AAAmen brother

But off to OT.... sorry, there are rules to follow... and if we don't Thanasii breaks out the whip... of to OT!!!

<![CDATA[AAAmen brother

But off to OT.... sorry, there are rules to follow... and if we don't Thanasii breaks out the whip... of to OT!!!

[Modified by pass-variant, 10:54 PM 11/11/2002]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts