Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For nearly 2 months, I have been trying to get PW staff/moderators to archive the photos/attachments I have posted on some info base articles. (That was the original plan to begin with). And I haven't gotten so much as a single response. If they are unwilling to maintain their site, then I donno why I should care...

Anyway...
I know some of you have found some of this info to be helpful, So I leave it completely up to you guys!
I have been out of the VW scene for nearly 2 years (since totally my B5.5), and I am cleaning up my computer as well as my photobucket account.

If you guys want to keep the photos, and archive them yourself, repost them for me, whatever... then you need to do it before next Friday, OCT 31st!

After that I am removing them from my photobucket account and they will be lost FOREVER! (I do not have back-ups on my computer.)

Many of you were helpful to me when I had my B5.5, so I figured I'd return the favor and offer one last opportunity to salvage some of this info. But I have no other reason to be on here, so after this I'm gone...

Here's are the articles in question..

V6 Stripdown write-up (overhaul)
W8 Bi-Xenon (US spec) retrofit...

Only 7 days left!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
You can re upload the pictures to a service like imageshack.us which they will always be accessible then edit and update your diys. I'm sure it would be very appreciated. (I've read the bi xenon retro fit myself)

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,619 Posts
i have it on my HD, there will be a PW upgrade soon, then i will see what to do.
if anyone needs it let me know.
i have the motor one not the HID one

1 - 15 of 15 Posts