Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went Ape shit :crazy: and went out and got...

APR 93 program chip
Hyper Boost DV
Carbonio Carbon Fiber A4 CAI
INT ADJ Koni Shocks Red
VogtLand Springs
Neuspeed Rear Sway

all on a 2004 1.8T Sedan

All inpulse buy in one day....

1,700 TOTAL INSTALLED.....
not that bad....
I will let ya know what i think of all these things...
However - What do you guys think of these parts, Anyone Comments?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
That's a crazy cheap price for all of that

My numbers inserted here as a guess
Elee said:
$400 APR 93 program chip
$150 Hyper Boost DV
$??? Carbonio Carbon Fiber A4 CAI
$600 INT ADJ Koni Shocks Red
$200 VogtLand Springs
$200 Neuspeed Rear Sway
By my numbers, and I have no idea what the CAI runs, you got $1550 worth of stuff, and only paid like $150 in labor. I gotta get up north more often ;)

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Gurft said:

Elee said:
$400 APR 93 program chip
$150 Hyper Boost DV
$200 VogtLand Springs
$200 Neuspeed Rear Sway
By my numbers, and I have no idea what the CAI runs, you got $1550 worth of stuff, and only paid like $150 in labor. I gotta get up north more often ;)
That price is AMAZING, APR is $500 IIRC though so thats only $50 in labor :lol:
I want to go to your shop.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Gurft said:

Elee said:
$400 APR 93 program chip
$150 Hyper Boost DV
$200 VogtLand Springs
$200 Neuspeed Rear Sway
That price is AMAZING, APR is $500 IIRC though so thats only $50 in labor :lol:
I want to go to your shop.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well my friend has a VW garage in Shelton... CT- they are helping with the suspension install... Also- there is this place in NORWALK, CT- thats real REALY good at VW and AUDI and BMW and PORSCHE- the website is....... http://www.speedtechnik.com/

everything is going on in the next few weeks.. the only thing i have yet to get is the CARBONIO CAI... they are producing it now- it will be ready by early sept... the first batch of them have allready been purchased, so if you guys think people on this site will want them. lemme know. i will contact Carbonio and place whoever's email with them so they are on the order list.... i also have a few other cosmetic mods u guys will see when i get my cam digital camera....

Inner tire wear with VOGTLANDS? :cry:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
sounds like the month of january at my place, thats spending time..

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
actually the total came to 1700- without the CARBONIO CAI and its install.... - lol i forgot i didnt get that yet..... Ohh and also so you guys know.. the price should be around 320............... :lol: not that good of a price... butits carbon fiber and has a batter heat sheild than other intake.. (evoms.lltek) and i have hear these things before.. they sound MEAN :evil:

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Speedtechnik is a great shop. They used to be mostly a Porsche race shop, but they've expanded for more business. They're formerly known as SpeedSport Tuning. Plus, they're neighbors to Taco Bell, so I always get a treat when I go for my steak burritos. :D

http://www.speedsporttuning.net
http://www.speedtechnik.com

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Elee said:
Inner tire wear with VOGTLANDS? :cry:
Yep :(
When I got mine last year it was stated that thet had the same drop as the H&R's of ~1.75 all around but my ride and another members ride both were lowered much more than this...just over 2.25". Now it is stated that the vogtlands lower the car 2.2" but it will be more than this even. Up front both me and the other guy's car had excessive tire wear because of a very aggressive camber of about -2 or so which causes that inner tire wear. This is in refrence to 1.8T's only. We both had to go w/the CPP upper control arms to correct this problem.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.