Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it is getting nice out. Do any of you guys meet up in MN? I am around the Apple Valley area. I hardly see any nice passats around here. I am putting my new wheels and coils on in 2 weeks, depending on when they get here. Wanted to see if anyone ever meets up.

·
wants you to raise up your car.
4,329 Posts
Well you know of me on eurowerks, unfortunately not met in person yet...I've been at college all year so I haven't been able to get to any events! I'll be at the show though...I'd love to meet up anytime though, I need to see your car in person once you get the wheels and coils on!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir! They are on now, so we need to do that photo shoot! I am going to be rolling my fenders soon so I can go lower....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Didn't think there was another person who lives around apple valley. I live in the apple valley area. It would be nice to meet some time.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool. Me and Peetah05 are talking about doing a shoot possibly. You should join us or something to hang out. Are you going to E09?

·
Registered
99 Posts
that sounds awesome and i would love to join you guys. i just did a small photo shoot lastnight nothing special. I am thinking about it, it really depends on if my boss needs me to work or not.

·
Registered
99 Posts
well heck we should all meet some time. I know of one place we can meet. Are you guys in town homes?! Cause if you guys are we all live within walking distance.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya, we live in townhomes there. The multi-colored Manhatten styled ones. LukeDuke is my roomate. We both have passats!

1 - 20 of 498 Posts