Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
I LOVE Chapelle's Show!!!~!~!~

Did you see the one with Charlie Murphy playing basketball with Prince!? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I loved it when Prince dunked the ball, let go of the rim, levitated, looked into the camera & gently floated down from the air.

"Charles Murphy. I am bored. Lets play some basketball. You & your friends against me..... and the Revolution."

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
the language...my oh my. did i click on the link to vwvortex?

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Yeah, his show is great, b!tc#.

That's what I like about Comedy Central, they take chances.

Caught a South Park rerun where they guys went metro-sexual, that was funny!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
i loved the internet skit he did a'bout a week back

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
His show is halarious, i heard one skit that had me laughing for days, it went someting like this:
I was down doing a show in Lousianna and i wanted to go get something to eat, so i walked inot a resturaunt sat down and didnt even open the menu yet. So the WHITE waiter comes over and says, "Hello how are you doing today" I said fine and i will have....and before i could even finish my sentence the waiter said, "THE CHICKEN!!!" I was so shocked, i mean out of all the people to come into this resturant and out of all the things on the menu how did he know i wanted the chicken, so i asked him and you know what his response was, "Well everyone knows that the blacks go well with the chicken down hear" Now when i heard this i didnt even know what to day, i mean all these years i thought i liked chicken because i was delecious and tasty, but now i find out that the only reason i like chicken is because i am geneticaly predisposed to likeing it.
That was all from memory so it may be a little off and they way he says it makes it alot funnier also.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
What do the five fingers say to the face?

SLAP!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
"Debt Consolidation!"
"Online Gambling!"

I love the internet mall, with the popup guys :weirdo:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Doctor: I undersatand you have an arm fracture
Lil Jon: YEAH!!!!
Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?
Lil Jon: No.
Doctor: Here?
Lil Jon: No, no there either.
Doctor: How bout here
Lil Jon: YEAH!!!!!

Doctor: Have you done any drugs?
Lil Jon: Hahahaha, that depends, Doctor... what do you define as drugs?
Doctor: Any medicine?
Lil Jon: No.
Doctor: Cocain
Lil Jon: Why of course not.
Doctor: Marijuana?
Lil Jon: YEAH!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
25 Participants
Mister_Rogers
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing