Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone in the Milwaukee area have a garage available for a few hours to swap out passat pads and rotors? I've got the tools and beer.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Does anyone in the Milwaukee area have a garage available for a few hours to swap out passat pads and rotors? I've got the tools and beer.
If only I would have stayed in WI, You could've come over by me. I used to live in Waukesha.
There are a few other members that live in the greater Waukesha area, I don't know how often they are on here anymore though.
If they do log in, they'll see this message and chime in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WI to AZ... that's quite the change. I'm on the east side near the water, and the landlord will have a fit if I worked on a vehicle in the driveway. Claims it'll depreciate property value, silly.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
WI to AZ... that's quite the change. I'm on the east side near the water, and the landlord will have a fit if I worked on a vehicle in the driveway. Claims it'll depreciate property value, silly.
Yeah, I'm pretty much in that boat now. I try to do some things under the radar, but it seems as though every time I crack the hood open the property maintenance crew starts sniffing around. Then I have to close everything up until they are gone.

The move down was a knee jerk decision. My wife and I wanted to get out of that crappy wintery weather, we looked at places in New Mexico, Texas (Houston, Galveston and even where member PZ hails from, Grapevine).
Then somebody mentioned Phoenix and it was like, sure, lets do it.
Moved out here over Christmas of 2017.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts