Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Missouri Dealership Experiences?

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  W8 a minute 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

I am getting ready to call around and schedule work for my '03 4Mo sedan under the new recall. I'm a new VW owner (well 7 months new) and have no experience with any VW dealers in the state. I live in Columbia, so either KC or STL is an option, both areas are about the same distance, or for that matter Springfield would work but it's farther....anywho - are there dealers I should avoid due to poor customer service or quality control? Which dealers have a customer service reputation?

Any advice would be appreciated. Rumors and second-hand info are acceptable - I'm fishing for anything I can find at this point.

thanks!

Chris

#6 ·
There's a great winery off of I-70 at the Missouri River - near Rocheport - it's called Les Bourgeois Vineyard -give it a try some time! Give me a shout if you all head this way - I need to register on the kch20 site but I haven't gotten around to it.

#11 ·
Ok - well FWIW Dean VW in Kirkwood, MO treated me very well. They were polite and informative and did the recall work within the time period they said they would and they gave me a 2008 Jetta to drive while I was waiting. The recall work took about 2 hours and they replaced the heat shields in question, inspected the fuel vent lines, and did something with the plenum on the cabin air filter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.