Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought a 15 plate passat near side mirror doesnt always fold down on first click of key when unlocking the door drivers side works perfectly thank you

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bro I’m actually trying to help. It’s just not clear what you’re talking about. Are you talking about the mirrors folding in and out when you lock and unlock? Because you said “fold down” and I’m confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2004 B5.5 Variant 1.8T
23,586 Posts
Mr. Phil Clark:

One, if you read the forum stickies, you would know this is not the place to be asking for help. This is to introduce yourself and move to the correct forum for questions and answers pertaining to your model year Passat.

Two, you did an awesome job asking for help in the wrong forum, made an ass of yourself, and in doing so, earned a few days off. If this is how you normally react to others, we don't need you here. VW Vortex would be better suited to your style.

If you took the reply with a very narrow mind and were in a bad mood/moment of weakness, then straighten up and play nice. See you in a few days.

·
2004 B5.5 Variant 1.8T
23,586 Posts
Bro I’m actually trying to help. It’s just not clear what you’re talking about. Are you talking about the mirrors folding in and out when you lock and unlock? Because you said “fold down” and I’m confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When the mirrors fold back after locking the car, they fold "up" in a sense. When the OP unlock the car, they feel both should fold back "down" together. This is strange since Audi doesn't fold out the mirrors until the key in and you engage the ignition switch/button.

I agree it was hard to understand their statement....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts