Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Part out! (APR chip Ipod stuff and some more goodies)

so i bought a 2006 GTI and am selling my passat and have some goodies for sale. so make me some offers =)

Apr 91 Chip (trade ECUs it is from a 2004.5 auto but it can be vaged for a manuel) (4B0-906-018-DP)
It comes with a LOT of options....
- 2 programs(stock and 91 oct)
- Fault Code Erase/Throttle Body Alignment (FCE/TBA): allows you to erase and reset engine related trouble codes without having to use a specialty tool. Throttle Body Alignment allows you to manually perform throttle-body adaptation.
- Security lockout: Prevents unauthorized personnel from accessing EMCS functions. The user may select any 1 to 4 digit security code. The security code is entered using the cruise control buttons.

From APR that comes to like an $800 chip

I also have a Neo-Ion iPod interface that i added a custom noise suppresser to have the best sound quality. it connects you ipod to you head unit through the cd changer port. it turns on and off with the radio and charges and you can change tracks from the radio or steering wheel controls. *SOLD*

i am selling my custom "6th button" iPod mount *SOLD*

also my boost gauge with the steering column gauge pod- its an auto meter gauge that goes from 30mmHG to 20psi

A forge 007 diverter valve. only used for 4,000 miles *SOLD*

i am probably forgetting a few things, ill add them when i think of them.
so ya make me offers (serious offers only) if you have any questions you can e-mail me ([email protected]) or just PM me.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you send me your blank 6th button trim piece it will be $40 if you dont want to send me your trim piece then ill let you know about the price tomorrow after i go to the dealership and get the price for that trim piece

·
Registered
510 Posts
Would you do $30 shipped on the 6th button.

I'll send you a new 6th button. I was actually going to copy your solution earlier but now I won't have to find someone to bum a drill off.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Oripaamoni said:
i just went an ordered one an hour ago i wish i would have seen this first.... ill go 35 plus shipping
No thanks. I already have 2 extra blanks so I might aswell just get the holder and borrow a drill.

Good luck though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wondering if the NEO is still available? I am interested and would do a p/u as I am in San Juan Capistrano and go to San Diego a lot. Please let me know.:thumbup:

I am also interested in the ECU but I can’t go there right now.:( :banghead:

Bumpity bump for some great items!:)

Eddie:cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts