Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm liking everything but the chrome wheels. I really have never cared for chrome.

The B5 S4er Passat is a real eye opener. It is amazing how a few subtle mods, painted valences, and a set of rims can really change the nature of these cars.

I complement all on being very clean, I almost wish I was home to wash my black GLI...

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
24VGliGuy said:
I'm liking everything but the chrome wheels. I really have never cared for chrome.

The B5 S4er Passat is a real eye opener. It is amazing how a few subtle mods, painted valences, and a set of rims can really change the nature of these cars.

I complement all on being very clean, I almost wish I was home to wash my black GLI...
HEY BUDDY!! ... thats alright not everybody likes my chrome rims, but hey what can you do? :p After meeting them this is what I have in line:
1. Get my tip mode working
2. get a GIAC chip (hooked thanks to 00psst)
3. paint lowers 1.8Tbeout's is sick looking with lowers painted! :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
b5pr said:
what rims are on the green passat ! also love the gray passat very nice with the s4 rims
Audi OEM 16" Tangos.

Ryan, your chrome rims are sweet. I see you're looking to sell them too, what are you going to replace them with? The pics here don't do them justice at all. I'd be up for them but I'm spending my $$$ on the repaint.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
00Psst said:
b5pr said:
what rims are on the green passat ! also love the gray passat very nice with the s4 rims
Audi OEM 16" Tangos.

Ryan, your chome rims are sweet. I see you're looking to sell them too, what are you going to replace them with? The pics here don't do them justice at all. I'd be up for them but I'm spending my $$$ on the repaint.
Thanks for the compliment! I want to get 18's that are silver, cause i'm gonna be living on campus next year and won't be able to clean them like they would need, so I don't want to have these neglected cause they are so nice! :cry:

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
okay ryan here's my one time offer - I'll trade you my 15" steelies for them straight up but I'll paint them silver for you no charge. Very professional like too - only the best rattle can spray, 2 coats. :lol:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Shaw-Right!! :weirdo: I'll sell them to you at a "special price" if you PM me! No seriously PM me if you want these Id like to get rid of these before I leave (may 20th) :wink:

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
I wish I could Ryan but there the wife won't give me an advance on the allowance for more car stuff since I'm getting the hood repainted and I've bought some other goodies.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts