Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So "therockshow182" came over today as I was working on one of our friends cars, she just got her car back from the body shop and they put a new grill on and stuff but they gave her the grill with the blocked off air duct, so my dermel and the grill had a little "confrontation" after that we decided to grab one of our friends and take pictures! (robyn with a 1.8T tip Jetta variant).

Black 2001.5 Passat 1.8T Tip (Lottie's "therockshow182" car)
Baltic Green 2003 Jetta Wagen 1.8T Tip (Robyn's car)
Sliverstone Gray 2004.5 Passat 1.8T Tip (Ori's "oripaamoni" car)

lotties car(the rockshow182) robyns car my car (oripamoni)

my car robyns car lotties car

my car is the closest to the camera folowed by robyn's and the lotties

im sure you get it by now

Lottie's car (therockshow182)

(lotties)

the interior of my car

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
lottie i see what you have been doing behind my back while i was gone!!!

just kidding

love the pics folks! ori good thinkin with the dremel bro haha

o and did robin have that emblem stock or did yall buy that? :???:

miss all 3 yall kids and ill be back in august

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Hey Ori, nice pics 8) I'm gonna get mine all resized 'n stuff and get you to add some tomorrow :D

nice nice nice!!

(were these pics taken down the street?)
Yes ma'am they were, near shaw ridge, where all the new homes are!

We drove by your house to try to see if you were home to join us, but we weren't sure exactly which hosue yours was :???:

Next time we'll make sure you come along too :lol:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Oripa - can you tell us more about the video screen on your dash? "Car-puter"? Touch screen? How is it attached to the dash? -Thanks!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Nice pics! LCD?

What's up with that LCD? Is that for a DVD Player or Nav or something?

Great pics and cars..! Need to mod my car badly - 98 GLS 5 speed. Just bought it monday - STOCK - But clean, well kept, and I own it - no financing. Just trying to baseline it.. get the drains and filters cleaned.. and fix some CCM issues. Need to find a good junk yard. I need a few small interior parts ( rubber insert for drivers door and under radio. Center Vents, Dead Petal is cracked - Black interior. ) Anyone?

What do you guys think?

These are pictures the Seller posted. Loving being back in a B5 - formerly had a 99 GLS 1.8t Tip. I like the 5 speed much better.

Any suggestions on first steps?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What's up with that LCD? Is that for a DVD Player or Nav or something?
The LCD is hooked up to the Gamecube, im hopping to get dvd and nav soon but im kinda short on cash. its attached to the dash with some Velcro (so I can take it off when i park in some shady areas) and the wire is tucked between the window and the dash, it runs to the trunk through the kick panels. i also wired a switch to the drivers seat for the gamecube and a switch for my sub (its a home theater sub thats connected with an inverter, like I said im low on cash so im all about the ghetto cheap mods!)
How did you do the CB5 thing in the deck light?
its quite simple just get one of the etched glass cb5 stickers and put it on the back window were the brake light is.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.