Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I got a call from the dealer today saying that the car arrived in Houston last week (11/9) but hasn't left for Seattle yet. Audi hasn't told the dealerships how the cars will be shipped. Rail = 3 weeks!! Truck = 4 days.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
My car arrived at the dealership on Friday (11/27), but I was out of town for the holiday so I picked it up after work last night. The wife and I went out driving and put 70 miles on it (freeway, country roads, twisties, etc...). I'm extremely impressed with this car so far!!
I have the day off tomorrow so I can get some pics.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'd only get great MPG once a month with a TDI when I drive south. Other than that I would get the same MPG my Passat gets to work and back. Plus the fact of the markup and I wouldn't get the features I wanted. TDI's are rare. I found one but "some how" it was damaged during transport. They say that if the features I wanted I'd most likely have to wait til mid 2010 or later.

·
aka Jan or Cesar
1,129 Posts
nice glad you got it finally! i saw one in beaverton on saturday so i was wondering if urs was in yet.

now lowerrrrr it :)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Here's a few crappy pics - I'll get some better ones this weekend (and use the correct camera settings!) :confused:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
no stick! :poke:
If I lived somewhere else, I may have considered a stick, but with the traffic around the Seattle area I'm actually happy without one. The paddle shifters have provided plenty of :lol: :lol: :lol: so far. It'll shift faster than I can even think! :thumbup:

I got the windows tinted right after those photos were taken. I'll try to get some good pics tomorrow... the interior should look black not gray, and the wheels are dark gray not black.

·
Registered
586 Posts
dude seattle traffic is nothing! When you get to San fran that is when you dont want to bother with the clutch!

That is way sick though congrats on the new baby!

81 - 91 of 91 Posts