1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mike Toney - Seattle, WA - '03 Passat wagon is for sale

CAR HAS BEEN SOLD :cry: NEXT UP... AUDI A3 TDI :thumbup:

MODIFICATIONS: (in order)

* 35% Tint
* AT Italia Flash wheels - 18"x8"
* Continental ContiExtremeContact tires - 225/40/18
* H&R sport springs (UPDATED: Eibach Pro System)
* Kamei grille
* Dietrich RS4 lower cowling (front), RS4 full bumper (rear)
* B5 "chrome-less"' bump strips along the doors
* Painted front bumper strips
* Painted lowers
* TT shorty antenna
* Wetterauer chip
* EVO diverter valve (POS broke in half, went back to stock)
* SPP Tip adapter
* Momo Combat shift lever
* Euroswitch
* Billet oil cap
* W8 overhead console
* Disabled DRL's
* Tinted taillights
* Tinted sidemarkers
* PIAA 1400 foglights
* Phatnoise MP3 player (UPDATED: Kenwood DNX8120 HU/Navigation system with 80gb iPod)
* Cross drilled Brembo brake rotors
* Axxis Deluxe Plus brake pads
* Braided steel brake hoses
* Painted brake calipers (black)
* 3-blink module
* K&N filter
* Blue aspherical mirrors

When I bought the car I just wanted a sport wagon with some nice wheels; something to haul my mountain bike and snowboards up to the mountain. But after finding this forum and seeing what other people have done to their Passats I got bit by the 'mod' bug. I'm having a lot of fun with it, but I still have a way to go!

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Wow , it looks awsome bro, i love it!. I can't wait to take a look at it at the GTG Seattle coming up. I'll be showing up with my stock passat :cry:. That's ok, i love my :b5: anyways, and i will get my inspirations from you guys......once again, awsome looking variant Mdtoney...........Rah............. :b5: :thumbup: .

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Looks sweet! Those are the same wheels I almost bought at first. Car is looking good and suggest a tail tint is in order (needed)
:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Finally I remembered the name of the park you took those pictures at... Carkeek Park. Man that was bugging me for a couple of days. Glad I could get that off my chest. Once again, SWEET :b5: , I really like those rims :eek: .

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Warped - I agree with you about the tails... I just need for my credit card to recover from these body mods, and a vacation first... then I'll be back at it! I don't really like the look of most altezza tails I've seen, are there any aftermarket tails available with a more subtle look? Also, where and how do you get them tinted? Is it like tinting a window?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Can't believe I haven't commented on your car yet :D

I love it :bow:

What drop are you running on the front/back ?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SeattleReign is correct, I have the H&R sport springs, but I still have the stock shocks (for now). Some Bil$tein$ will hopefully be on there by summer.
I'm not sure what the actual drop is, H&R advertises 1.3" F / 1.0" R - but I think it's more than that - maybe closer to 2". I should have measured before I took it in to get an accurate before and after reading.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Hello Fellow B5er’s;

I am sending a quick reminder note to all of our B5er’s from the Northwest including Washington, Oregon, Idaho, British Colombia and some of North California, regarding our June 19th (Saturday) Get Together at Mount St Helens, Washington. I apologize to the ones that are already signed up; I cannot screen all the names while I send so many pm’s. Here is the link to sign up and all the information’s for that day. There will be free shirts for the first 20 to sign up, a raffle, picnic, cruise, Etc… Please view the link; it is going to be a lot of fun.

http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=76347

If you have any other questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Lurkertom, SeattleReign or myself Rah, or reply to me thru this PM. If you need, here is my E-mail Address as well [email protected]

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
The rolling shot that Alex took is still my favorite pic :bow: , and still one of the hottest variant out there, period. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys - When we get some decent weather - and after a couple more mods (painted brake calipers & painted engine compartment... and eventually some different wheels) - I'll be taking some more pics and updating the ones that are on here now. Hopefully Alex can get another decent rolling shot.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts