Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a wheel that looks like my 15" Wellingtons (I sold them) but in an 18" or 19". I love the look, they were just too small.

Thanks!

Paul :thumbup:

edit: I actually had Michigans on my 04.5......any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I believe there are Audi wheels like that that come in 17 or 18. I think they are hard to find tho, maybe they can be had as replicas. I remember looking at them because of how nice they looked.

·
Registered
23,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Sportecs would be a great choice as well, but that's MAD scratch and my wife won't go for that. The Justice's looking like the way to go especially with the special right now. Plus they're only 25 pounds. Hell, I think my Racing Harts weigh more than that. Now all I need is the cash.....

·
Registered
329 Posts
quality_sound said:
The Sportecs would be a great choice as well, but that's MAD scratch and my wife won't go for that. The Justice's looking like the way to go especially with the special right now. Plus they're only 25 pounds. Hell, I think my Racing Harts weigh more than that. Now all I need is the cash.....

whats the price on the Justice's right now?
thanks
Ric.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
In 18 inch, Justice is 199 a wheel right now. You can get a package that comes with mounted and balanced tires for starting at 1099. Check out www.edgeracing.com

Flik wheels are great. I cannot stop praising them. I bought my Flik Artics for 150 a wheel (18 inch), being a student, money is tight. I figured the quality might be lacking. But it's not!!! They look great and people notice them. The finish is top notch and they are NOT soft. So if you're considering Flik Wheels but are on the fence because of the price...don't be. They are truly one of the few, genuine, good deals out there.

-Wapptor

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
^^^ Anthracite would look clean on your car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.