Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you may know this but if anyone picks up even a small tip it's worth the post.

I wrote this to shortie but thought I would share.

You have to be patient with spies. If you do too many "SPY" things back to back, your chance of discovery is high. Wait at least 30 minutes between any spy related activity (including different spies at different cities). This includes checking out warehouses and garrisons e.t.c. and then calling the spy back. If you are patient, you will see the risk decrease.

Also with spies, they are really more effective on towns lvl 10 and up. I hardly lose spies on towns that size despite keeping them there for days and spying on several things on and off.

Again, a tip of my hat to mycarsavw, keep at least a lvl 4 hideout and 4 spies trained at all times. Heck, they are cheap fodder for points so level the heck out of them. I've noticed my risk is always higher on cities with well developed Hideouts.

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
Thanks for the mention - my credit goes to a random Google hit.

I have level 5 hideouts with 5 spies in each town and have discovered 10 spies so far.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
I currently have three hideouts and the lowest one is in my newest colony and is a level 3. The one in my capital is level 6. (currently being upgraded to 7) There, I keep at least 2 spies at home at all times on defense and utilize the other 4 to spy on my future farming opportunities.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts