I thought maybe I could clear up some confusion since I use mine for moving the seat back to write reports.
Do not put the key in the ignition until step 3!
1. Move the drivers seat max forward then max rearward.
2. Make sure the MEM OFF button is in the DOWN (off) position.
3. Put key in the ignition and fasten the seat belt.
4. Make your personal seat and side-view mirror adjustments.
5. Turn the key to ON, but do not start the engine.
6. Hold down button 1 until you hear the chime.
7. You're done, turn ignition off and remove key.
Your wife / GF / S.O. / BFF can now program their own memory by using button 2 or 3.
Last edited by 05GLX4moWgn; 05-25-2009 at 05:10 AM