Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax

Heard lots of good things about this new product. Seems to be the preferred wax among the Corvette & antique car folks. I am about to place an order for some Einszett stuff, but this new Meguiars NXT looks pretty interesting, also.

Anyone used this Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax ?

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Have you seen Eagle One Nano Wax? I tried it on the Coupe GT. It was a bit harder to remove than standard wax but it also looked SO much better than standard wax. It really did an awsome job of covering up swirl mraks...you can't see any at all...

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
RE: NXT, I haven't tried it, but some folks I've discussed this with say the gloss doesn't last long. Don't know how well the fillers hold up if you don't polish, but it might be a good finisher.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Scuba2001 said:
How much is that Nano Wax?
The retail price is US $9.99. The package includes a rebate coupon for the entire purchase price up to $9.99, so it's essentially the cost of postage + your state sales tax. An applicator and a microfiber towel is included as well.
I agree with duandcc, it does a great job of hiding swirl marks and producing a lustrous finish. Using the microfiber towel, it's not difficult to remove- just not as effortless as say, Klasse AIO. A good deal in my book. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
raneek said:
Scuba2001 said:
How much is that Nano Wax?
The retail price is US $9.99. The package includes a rebate coupon for the entire purchase price up to $9.99, so it's essentially the cost of postage + your state sales tax. An applicator and a microfiber towel is included as well.
I agree with duandcc, it does a great job of hiding swirl marks and producing a lustrous finish. Using the microfiber towel, it's not difficult to remove- just not as effortless as say, Klasse AIO. A good deal in my book. :thumbup:
Where did you buy that from Aneek?

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
I got mine at AutoZone...same price, same stuff in it, same rebate...

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yup, I got the NanoWax at AutoZone too (the one on S. East St. north of Hanna in Indianapolis that's open 24/7 :eek:).
Advance Auto Parts and Pep Boys should have it too. Both the Meguiars NXT and especially the NanoWax products have been selling briskly it seems. :D

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
raneek said:
Yup, I got the NanoWax at AutoZone too (the one on S. East St. north of Hanna in Indianapolis that's open 24/7 :eek:).
Advance Auto Parts and Pep Boys should have it too. Both the Meguiars NXT and especially the NanoWax products have been selling briskly it seems. :D
Cool thanks man! :)

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
can anyone compare either to gold class? I just bought a bottle so I guess I'm stuck with it for a while, but it would be nice to know...hmmmm haven't waxed in two weeks. Time to do it again! summer's nice isn't it?

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Blue Blur said:
can anyone compare either to gold class? I just bought a bottle so I guess I'm stuck with it for a while, but it would be nice to know...hmmmm haven't waxed in two weeks. Time to do it again! summer's nice isn't it?
For next to free, you can get yourself a bottle of nanowax and try it out for yourself. I know I am heading over to Autozone after work. 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.