Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
No, just mean. It would be funny if the kid was older, like when I did it to my 13yo. That kid looked like he was 7 or 8.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
I guess I do have a heart after all... I didn't like that. If it was someone older I would have been dying from the reaction, but not that situation. I even collapsed in laughter from that woman falling from stomping grapes. I found something new about myself today.:p

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
HAHA!!! That's awesome! He even video taped it... that's so cool! Way to go dad!

I can picture him in kindergarten class.

"Ok everyone, we're going to be doing some mazes and puzzles today."

"AAAAAAAAAAHH! NO!!!!"

·
Registered
769 Posts
The Blue Blur said:
I guess I do have a heart after all... I didn't like that. If it was someone older I would have been dying from the reaction, but not that situation. I even collapsed in laughter from that woman falling from stomping grapes. I found something new about myself today.:p
i thought you didnt have a heart :cry: (you said i could keep it :cry: )
kidding - just couldn't help myself because you would NEVER admit you have a heart in person :angel: i love you

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
pulling the prank wasn't bad... what was bad is he never consoled his son afterward or laughed and said "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. come here it's okay"

He just kept taping while his son cried.. not saying a word... that's what was sick.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts