Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody going to that event, especially the one in chicago? Also has anybody gone to one of these kinds of events before? If yes, how was it and how is the turnout. I'm planning on going maybe to run the car, but if not to just watch and see what's up.

Basically just wanted to see who's going.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I'm going to drive down to the one in Orange County (there's nothing car related that ever goes on in Los Angeles! :mad: ). Not sure if it's tommorow. I'll try post impressions afterwards.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Haris_P said:
Is anybody going to that event, especially the one in chicago? Also has anybody gone to one of these kinds of events before? If yes, how was it and how is the turnout. I'm planning on going maybe to run the car, but if not to just watch and see what's up.

Yup, Sunday 4/18 at Arlington Racetrack. I went to the Chicago Mazda Rev It up event last year, which was in June. Turnout was fairly good. If you don't compete, it won't cost you anything to test drive various Mazda vehicles or just watch others. I found it to be a very enjoyable experience.

In the Chicago area, test-drive events for the Volvo S40 and for Toyota's Scion are taking place the same weekend.

Check out this thread

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
I am going tomorrow, Saturday, at El Toro. I am in the 11 clock registration.
I think I have been to a car event at El Toro every month this year.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Haris_P said:

now that you mentioned it, i might be going.

sounds like fun, any time i drive a car other than my own and get to beat on it is good :-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts