Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I am really liking Chrysler's new direction and line up. From the Crossfire, to the Pacifica to the 300C. Especially sice the 300C is based off of the Merc E-Class chassis... :thumbup: That possibly means 4-Matic! (or whatever chrysler's name branding will be). Imagine AWD with the 5.7L engine...that's gonna be one mean exhaust note... :lol:

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Much of the design, I like :thumbup: ... minus the montrosity front grill & rear bumper :thumbdow:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
What's the deal with car manufacturers doing the big grill these days? We've seen it on the possible future Audis, on this, and the Amante.....

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
The numbers & guts of this thing might be impressive. But that front end is just terrible. Quite ugly. The rest of the car looks ok. But that front end is so bad it hurts my feelings.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
funeral car

:puke:

·
Lisa Simpson
15,043 Posts
The sloped roof line of the wagon kills it for me. I hate it when manufacturers try to save a few $$ by using the sedan glass. It ruins the beauty of the wagon to have that raked roof. Much more appealing to keep it straight.

Grill is not bad, would be better if it ran to the ground, though.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
I've always liked the long roofed hatch look(P1800, '70stang, B210,...). I cannot wait to see/drive one on person.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts