Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Very impressive the performance, features and technology is.

But I've seen it in person; the styling (other than it's shear size) is not as beautifully and impressively detailed and finished as say a Rolls Royce Phantom or the Bentley. There is a ton of too-glossy and too-orange looking wood which clashes with the grey leather and plastics -- I would expect darker and richer interior materials for a $300,000+ car.
The Maybach 54 could easily be mistaken for a Mercedes C- or S-class from a distance -- the larger and more substantial 62 is only the way to go (if have the money than go all the way) and with the unique two tone paint.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
aowhaus said:
Very impressive the performance, features and technology is.

But I've seen it in person; the styling (other than it's shear size) is not as beautifully and impressively detailed and finished as say a Rolls Royce Phantom or the Bentley. There is a ton of too-glossy and too-orange looking wood which clashes with the grey leather and plastics -- I would expect darker and richer interior materials for a $300,000+ car.
The Maybach 54 could easily be mistaken for a Mercedes C- or S-class from a distance -- the larger and more substantial 62 is only the way to go (if have the money than go all the way) and with the unique two tone paint.
I have to aggree...i would take a RR Phantom over a Maybech any day.
Still a BEAUTIFUL car though :bow: :bow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.