Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who has a b7 passat 2.5 auto please lets talk about mods and stuff we have done to our cars. and things that have happened. After the first 6 months of me having the car I got tboned. Story of my life HAHA. But I get it fixed and I love the car. Had to bring it back due to the door creeking. 3 months after that I had a person back into my car and my coworkers (He didnt have insurance) and it cost my over $3,000 dollars to fix my car. (thank the passat heaven it wasnt totaled) I had my insurance pay it. and I began my hobby of tinkering on the car since I was use to it. I added LED lights to it, changed the bulbs and of course added carbon fiber wrap to the inside of the car. I wanted to mod the engine though. I am now looking into dding twin turbos and modding the engine but I have to find parts for the engine and learn more on it. In the end I want the 5 cylinder engine to get great gas millage with performance when I press a button. or just pure performance. But first I have to just look and find. I will find myself on this for hours and decided to join. SO if anyone has done research please let me know. My final Idea is turning the passat into a rally car. But that is after I pay it off and get a new car. ( Most Likely another Passat or a Audi). But Thanks for Reading.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts