Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my Variant to the point where I'm satisfied for a while - a little while, anyway! I got the black Mattig Badgeless grill from PG Performance last month, and I got the 17x8 Borbet Type Es and the 225/45 ZR 17 Kuhmo ECSTA Supra 712s from Tire Rack two weeks ago. This coupled with the suspension and chips from March brings her to a level where I can be proud.

Love that dish!

Tire Rack got the offset right!

Badgeless is beautiful!

These pics don't do her justice, but you get the general idea. I appreciate all the inspiration all of you have provided in spades. I'll probably take it easy for a little while now - until the mod fever hits again!

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Nice looking B5.5 :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
The black badgeless grill looks very nice and clean. :thumbup:
(I think it would look even better with the U piece in black, but that's just my opinion.)

I agree that you would be happy with a nice medium tint on the rears.

Great looking Variant!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Looks good, If i had the 5.5 I would be all over some of the eyebrows or whatever they call them with the b5.5 lights.....

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the compliments - it's great having such positive feedback.

The offset is 35.

I agree that tint would add alot to the look, but it would be a hard sell with the wife.

The chrome U seems a little out of place, and I do plan on changing it in the future, but not necessarily all black. We'll see how things unfold.

Thanks, again!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Xman said:
I'll probably take it easy for a little while now - until the mod fever hits again!
I feel a fever coming on...Tint, Tint, Tint! 8)

Nice look.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mods

Love the Mattig black badgeless grill... and I think it looks great with the chrome "U" piece!

I think painting it black would be a mistake... but that's my opinion.

I am looking to get one for my B5.5 sedan. Anyone know any sources other than PG Performance in Canada?

Very nice mods, dude!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts