Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a Black 2004.5 GLS TDI Wagon a few hours ago - now the modding begins... (replaced an 03 TDI Jetta Wagon which was deemed a total loss and now rests peacefully in the sands of the Nevada desert..)

·
Registered
8 Posts
18" RacingHart RH Evo GT5 Rims

Hello,

I am sending you this email because I am trying to sell my rims. I’ve had these for almost 2 years and never got around to putting them on. They are 18” RacingHart RH EVO GT5 in Bronze w/polished lip. They were to go on my 1999.5 A4 1.8TQ but since money is tight for me right now I decided to sell them in hopes of getting at least 2/3 of what I paid. They are in mint condition 100% and still boxed. I ordered them from DAZZ Motorsports. The specs are: 18”x7.5”, 5-112mm bolt, +35 offset, 18 lbs each wheel. These are very hard to get for Audi A4s/VW Passats 98-up. They are very well made by a very reputable company. If you are interested please let me know. I live in Schaumburg, IL, work in Des Plaines, IL and the rims are stored in Niles, IL. I will be more than happy to make arrangement for interested parties to see them. Please make arrangements with me a day in advance. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused anyone. In good faith I have left my signature below.
Thanks for your time.
Check out my homepage for pictures:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/zendera4

Christian Hieras
SRDS
1700 Higgins Rd., Suite 500
Des Plaines, IL 60018
(p) 847.375.5169
(f) 847.375.5369

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.