Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prophet Yahweh is a guy out of Las Vegas who claims to have the ability to summon UFO's on command. Since this is a pretty big claim, a local TV station went out to videotape him, and sure enough got one on camera.
Click here for video

his main website with tons of other summonings can be found here (click link for audio/video page):
www.prophetyahweh.com

discuss amongst yourselves

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Klaatu barada nikto!

·
Registered
324 Posts
steffenme1 said:
The man just keeps holding him down.. :hmmm:
I think his problem is more with hackers that think it is funny to vandalize a website more than 'the man'... to me it doesn't really seem like he is begging for personal gain, especially since he DID have a legit website a while ago with vids, etc. (i visited a few months ago when my roommate first sent the 'prophet yahweh' video to me)

c'mon, you gotta admit that this guy is pretty cool, though! =D and hell, if summoning UFOs makes him and his followers happy, the more power to him! :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
it's not THAAATTT crazy.. no grey men running around poking me crazy.. but, this is what happened..

coming home from a party (no I had not been taking any mind altering substances that night)... sitting in the back seat of my friend's car, on the passenger side. My friend Steve was sitting in the back seat on the driver side.

Steve and I are leaning in towards the center seat cause we're laughing and joking about stuff w/ our friends up front... I have a clear view out the windshield.

We take a left turn onto a road w/ a good incline.. I mean, you turn onto the road and you're pointed up @ 30 degrees looking into the sky... well we turned left and straight ahead, up in the sky, is a glowing orange orb.

If you hold your thumb at arms length in front of your face.. it was as big as your thumbnail (well, mine at least.. YRMV). It wasn't the size of the moon but it wasn't the size of a plane either. I couldn't tell how far away it was (didn't have time.. you'll see...) but it seemed like it was within the county (i.e. it wasn't up in the upper atmosphere or anything). This thing was hovering, completely motionless. It was a deep orange (like the sun right before it sets) and I couldn't tell if the orange was changing in color, or the atmosphere was causing it to shimmer. Looked like glowing lava kinda getting light and dark in some areas.

Well.. I had literally between 1 and 2 seconds to register all of the above information.. because as I started to say out loud "What the fu..." this "UFO" shot off (and I mean shot off.. it was a blur.. imagine someone standing at 100yds with a flashlight pointed at you, then they whip their wrist off to the side.. that's how fast this thing shot off). It was just gone... it went straight left, perfectly horizontal to it's original position.

Steve and I started yelling, in chorus "HOLY SHEEEEEEEEITTT!!! Did you see that? Ya I saw that.. WTF was that? OMG!!??" We were going nuts...

The moment was so fleeting but I remember it so vividly. Don't think it was anything of this earth... of another 'earth' who knows.. natural atmospheric plasma vortex, eh.. not so much. It was hovering, then the second my eyes locked on it WHOOSSSHHHH.. off it went. Definitely seemed to be under SOME sort of control.

SEE.. not that crazy.. but is close to tops on the list of strange/crazy stuff I've seen. Hope to see a UFO again someday.

Anyone else have any 'sighting' stories??

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Yeah I saw something fly silently over my old house in Albany GA a couple of times when I was 16. Pretty weird. Sort of like a plane fuselage with no wings.

I've always been into the who UFO phenom. I would read stacks and stacks of books during my summer vacations in grade school on the subject. Bigfoot too.

I'm almost convinced that a lot of what is sighted is some secret black ops government project. Do a google on black flying triangles.

As far as the prophet yaweh goes - first video, pretty interesting especially the reaction from the film crew. They were just out there to do a "wink wink nudge nudge" story and have a laugh at this guy's exepnse and their minds were blown. Equally interesting is that the station clammed up after this and refused to do a follow-up. There was a lot of speculation on Rense.com about this and possible government pressure. Recently the "prophet" couldn't repeat his performance.

As a wrap up, I've always like my UFO stories "new age free." :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts