Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had him for 5 years now and I still get all excited when I go back home to see him. The same goes for my cat. I love my animals just as if they were human and wouldn't hesitate one bit to go back into a burning house to rescue one of them. Some may think this drastitic, but I guess I am just a sucker for my animals. Here are some pics of our Jackrussell:

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
Jack Russells are cool! And sooo smart!

I'm still deciding whether or not I want to put a deposit down on a blue great dane. They were just born. :???: I've been looking into getting one for a couple years now, but I'm starting to chicken out last-minute. :nervous:

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
My Mom's Jack Russell is a roughcoat too. He is Satan as far as I'm concerned. Smart, but smart for the use of EVIL!!!

As many of you know, MY dog Bernardette is of course perfect.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
ohhhhh so cute!! :eek:h:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gosh man, I just love animals. We used to have 2 horses, 3 other cats, 1 other dog, a rabbit, and numerous hamsters. My dogs name is Kazie, and he is a he 8) . He will be 6 years old(wow) on May 10, the same day as my birthday 8) . XedoS69, abzolut, and Acraig...your dogs are ADORABLE! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
My boyfriend said that I could buy a dog, but if we got it, he said that he would have to stop modding so we'd actually be able to feed it.... hm. dog or car? (not cat, car). Which would you choose?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahah, those pics are awesome Steeler B.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I waste so much time at my customer houses playng with their dogs.

I'm always in for showing off this handsome boy. Say hello to TY.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yea, I know what you mean... there's nothing I wouldn't do for my animals, I have a 6month old Jack Russell,smooth coat,and a 3year old choc. lab mix. I will try to get teambaylagoon to post pics of them today.

·
Registered
505 Posts
woohoo! I've got 2 Jack Russells and I love them to death too. They were a handful at first but now I can't imagine life without them!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
23 Participants
baisee00
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing