1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)

YOU WISH!!!!

Sorry but it got you looking.

I noticed a topic on here earlier about a +20bhp chip for a $ available on ebay and thought you could all have a laugh at this for sale on ebay in the uk.

follow the link for the full listing and pictures of this piece of sh#t:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43120&item=7910481051&rd=1

Copied and pasted the listing for your amusement, not sure if the pictures will comeout though.

Wow! The closest simulated sound of turbo without spending £2,500+!!!

FIRST TIME IN THE UK.

PERFECTLY DESIGN FOR NONE TURBO CARS TO MAKE THEM SOUND EXACTLY TURBO JUST LIKE ON TURBOS AFTER 3000rpm SOUNDS CUTS AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE GEAR AND HIT THE GAS PEDAL AGAIN SOUNDS BACK ITS NOT CONTINUOUSLY SOUND FOR EXP.WHEN YOUR CAR RUN BUT NOT DRIVING ITEM DOESNT MAKE THAT FANTASTIC TURBO SOUND TILL YOU START TO DRIVE IT WORKS ON STANDART AFTER MARKET AND CUSTOM BUILD EXHAUST ALL YOU NEED LET US KNOW WHAT TYPE OF EXHAUST YOU HAVE GOT THAN WE WILL SEND YOU 1 CORRECT SIZE .

Introducing Great Britain's greatest fun ever is right here in front of you, just one click and it can be yours.

All our products are SAFETY and QUALITY tested to ISO 9002 certification.

VERY LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER

Please do not bid if you cant pay

Street legal

The higher your rpm rises, the higher pitch spool the device will deliver, much like a real turbo!!

please remember this item works when you start driving and change gears

Also works on aftermarket exhausts by either clamping it to the exhaust tip, or you can use the drain hole or silencer holes to mount it inside the exhaust(look below). Put the whistler inside the aftermarket exhaust and screw underneath using 1 of the holes mentioned above for a hidden effect...
THIS DEVICE IS AN INNOVATIVE PIECE

OF MACHINERY THAT IS DESIGNED TO

SIMULATE THE SOUND OF TURBO AND

SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS

A small CNC machined aluminum device which fits dicreetly inside your vehicle's stock muffler pipe and on heavy acceleration emits a sound extremely similar to that of a turbocharged vehicle. Depressing the gas pedal in some instances have released a backpressure in the muffler making the car sound like it has a Blow Off Valve. It cannot be easily distinguished between an accelerating Turbo Eclipse or VW 1.8T turbocharged car! You will not be able to tell the difference nor will anybody else. Let them ask you what is under your hood!

This is the same device used by big movie companies when they want a normally aspirated car to sound heavily turbo-charged (you really think they are going to spend all that extra time and money turbocharging every car on the set)?! When a movie is made, there are at least 10-20 replicas of the same car, this would cost a big part of their budget (apprx.£35,000£50,000)so they use turbo whistlers for back-up cars and get the same turbo spool sound for action packed scenes.
All items have been carefully ordered for standard UK cars between 1.1cc to 2.2cc engines as well as v6,v8,v12

THIS DEVICE WILL MAKE HITTING YOUR GAS PEDAL A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE!!

YOU SIMPLY INSTALL THE DEVICE INTO YOUR EXHAUST PIPE, ADJUST TWO SCREWS AND WHAM!!

PEOPLE DRIVING NEXT TO YOU WILL BE WONDERING IF YOUR CAR IS SOME TYPE OF PROTOTYE!!!--IN MOST CASES IT ACTUALLY SOUNDED BETTER THAN AN AFTERMARKET TURBO !!

--THE SOUND BEING EMITTED IS SO PRECISE, IT PLAYS A TYPE OF "TRICK" ON THE EAR!!!...

WHEN YOU HIT THE GAS, AIR IS BLOWN OUT OF YOUR EXAHUST AT HIGH PRESSURES. WHEN YOUR EXHAUST AIR HITS THE SOUND DEVICE, IT WILL PRODUCE A HIGH PITCH, OR LOW PITCH(DEPENDING ON HOW YOU ADJUST IT) "SPOOLING" SOUND...

ONCE YOU GET USED TO DRIVING WITH THE DEVICE ON YOUR CAR, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOU CAN CONTROL THE WAY IT SOUNDS DEPENDING ON HOW YOU DRIVE..... NORMAL DRIVING, FOR THAT HIGH-TECH PERFORMANCE SOUND , OR FAST ACCELERATION FOR INTENSE, LOUD, INTIMIDATING SOUND.....

**JUST LIKE A REAL TURBO SYSTEM!!!**

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

Easy to install, takes 2 minutes!
Adjustable pitch, you can also silence at any time!
No welding required , just clamp, screw or spend 2 more minutes make very little hole and hide in side the pipe and go!
Comes with all necessary bolts and fittings(make sure to re-tighten all parts periodically)!.
Taken off easily if you want to share it with a friend.
Works on virtually all exhaust tips, both stock (OEM) or aftermarket(may need slight adjustment but no big deal).
Works with manual or automatic transmissions.
Works with import or domestic vehicles of all types.
Full, easy to follow instructions on reverse of packaging.
Get it here for much less!!

YOUR VEHICLE WILL SOUND TURBOCHARGED BELIEVE IT OR NOT

WORKS ON AFTERMARKET EXHAUST AND STOCK EXHAUST!!

please make sure pipe(s) straight,round or oval not bend downwards

This whistler is a lot of fun, and if you get tired of it (or install a real turbo), just take it off (or leave it on for double the effect)! At this price...why not?

You cannot find these in your local import shops, automotive stores or magazines!!! This is the biggest craze to hit Japan and these are not available for sale in the uk.

Imported straight from Japan! Retail in uk pound is £59.95!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope it gave you a good laugh, i remember seeing this sort of thing in joke shops many years ago, for you to stuff into peoples exhausts to make them whistle as they drove along, also have them in party blowers for christmas and kids birthday parties, sure it will keep the muppets happy (think you call them ricers in US) in their citreon saxo's and vauxhall nova's.

Have a good one

Peter

P.S.
I notice they wont ship to the US, so if anyone would really like to try one drop me a line and i will buy it on your behalf and ship it to you :lol: :lol:

I think we need a section on the forum for everyone to post the real sad sh#t they find listed for sale on ebay and elsewhere.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I<3myW8 said:
Muppets? What a disgrace to the Muppet name, calling such filthy animals as ricers a muppet... :thumbup:
I suppose i should have asked what the definition of a 'ricer' was ?

Used the word muppet as it means someone stupid to us

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scuba2001 said:
What a crock of crap, plain and simple.
You took the words right out of my mouth, just what i thought when i saw it, if you want an even bigger laugh read the ebay sellers feedback, where the muppets that buy them either say how good they are or the ones that say as you did

·
Registered
311 Posts
when you say repost, is it a rule that you post where it was first posted... ?

·
Loose female member
4,889 Posts
No worse than the 'whistle tips' the clowns over here were buying a year or so back

"Wooo Wooooo Woooooo"

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NealP said:
If you want your car to sound like a turbo why don't you convert it to one? Many options available including S4/RS4 and upgrading a 1.8t to 2.0l. Check out www.tsr-performance.com these guys do it for a pastime!

Neal
Hi Neal,

I don't think you got the gist of the thread, i wrote it is a pisstake and a laugh as regards the turbo whistler crap that is on sale on ebay.

I wasn't actually suggesting that anybody should really think they work, just wanted to give people a laugh, especially with the write up the seller gives it and some of the muppet buyers.

Cheers

Peter :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sorry Peter, my bad!! Not used to posting on an ADULT forum?

Neal

Hi Neal,

I don't think you got the gist of the thread, i wrote it is a pisstake and a laugh as regards the turbo whistler crap that is on sale on ebay.

I wasn't actually suggesting that anybody should really think they work, just wanted to give people a laugh, especially with the write up the seller gives it and some of the muppet buyers.

Cheers

Peter :D[/quote]

·
Registered
153 Posts
Not a Problem Neal.

After reading a few of the posts over the weekend you might not think it was an Adult forum, seemed to be alot of bitching between some members.[/quote]

Its the same on CGTI forum only worse I think? Are you going to the VW/Audi track day at Coombe on Sat Peter??

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NealP said:
Not a Problem Neal.

After reading a few of the posts over the weekend you might not think it was an Adult forum, seemed to be alot of bitching between some members.
Its the same on CGTI forum only worse I think? Are you going to the VW/Audi track day at Coombe on Sat Peter??[/quote]

Can't make it Neal, got a bloody wedding to go to, are you going?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.