Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: I bent a BBS RA today on the drive to work and I'm sick! My tire-guy sent the wheel off to Wheelworks outside of Baltimore to attempt a repair, so I quickly switched to an extra set of VZ's and some Proxes 4's. Heck, now I have to drive my Passat through DC like the obstacle course at Armor School in Ft. Knox, KY.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
That is why you use public transportation to D.C. My brother and his Jetta learned the hard way. Now he wakes up extra early to ride the Metro.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Last time I checked, Wheelworks usually runs around a hundred bucks a wheel for straightening, + paint work if needed. IIRC, Ye olde Wheel Shoppe in Elkridge was a little cheaper, but more behind with work.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Man Swam King...you have been having some bad luck this yr with the W8. Dont worry my problems just started this week and I may need major engine work done :nervous: . But I understand what you mean about DC roads, I was just complaining to myself the other day about that. Curse these DC/Southern MD streets. I thought I left them back home in my native country - The Bahamas!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
GoldenPassat
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing