Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there one available for the B5? I have seen ones for the 5.5 but for the 2K model. Can you show me pics please?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Here are two B5's with the rear lip spoiler.

My usual disclaimer - these pics are not my own; they were saved on my computer. I have no idea who the owners are otherwise I would give them credit.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I was thinking of putting on a Wetworks M3 rear window diffuser. I haven't really seen any good pictures of one up close though. If anyone has any good pics of a M3 rear diffuser please post... Thanks

Here's a pic of the diffuser on a sweeeeet ride!!
http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=655625#655625

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
can you buy any M3 spoiler? or are the ones from wetworks specially modded? there's a ton on ebay for around 40 bucks, and I was wondering if those would work?

·
Registered
628 Posts
chrisyoon said:
can you buy any M3 spoiler? or are the ones from wetworks specially modded? there's a ton on ebay for around 40 bucks, and I was wondering if those would work?
I think the deal with the Wetworks spoiler is its cut to the right length and they paint for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
DrivinAJetta
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing