0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rs4 Avant

Rs4 Cabby

Excuse me while i kiss the sky! :icon_eek:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Oh my, look at those rear fender flares on the Avant. Sigh...

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
I sort of question the reasoning behind the cabby. The avant is just a return to greatness. I too must pursue said ticket.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I love the Avant, but there is something about the convertible. I LOVE verts. THAT will be my next car if it comes out.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
chrisyoon said:
I'll take 3 please. The sedan, wagon, AND drop top.
Be warned: The US-spec RS4 loses the race steering wheel, the start button (for cupholders), and the the front brake vents are deleted because of the bumper lights/markers. :thumbdown

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
JamesBondage said:
The Avant makes sense, but the cabrio really doesn't, IMO.
You're now looking at a $91,000 A4!
I agree, but I'd guess Audi is going after the M3 cabriolet.
What we need is an Audi A4 coupe -- something more substantial than the TT.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
aowhaus said:
What we need is an Audi A4 coupe -- something more substantial than the TT.
So true, I was always hoping the Audi Nuvolari concept would make it to production and slot right between the A4/S4 and TT in terms of size and price.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
JamesBondage said:
Be warned: The US-spec RS4 loses the race steering wheel, the start button (for cupholders), and the the front brake vents are deleted because of the bumper lights/markers. :thumbdown
Gotta love that reasoning. :lol:

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
i definately like the avant. i can see a reason for a convertible S4 but an RS might kind of seems like too much. The styling on it is great though, just not sure it's a seller.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
JamesBondage said:
This is the stuff that mods are made off; where/why else do we get mod ideas ...

Now that's a sportswagen :Yikes:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Me love avant. Someone buy me one!

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: If I was able to afford one I'd take the cab. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
have to make this my screen saver.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Hehe. Are they gonna lighten it up? The S4 cab was over two tons. Yeah...that's heavier than a Merc S-Class. :Yikes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts