Weight lb (kg): n.a.
Performance
Acceleration 0-60 mph s: 4.4
Top Speed mph (km/h): 187 (301)

·
Registered
127 Posts
too bad it will never come out
It has been available for ordering from Audi for the past two days (Sept 28) with shipments to start 1Q2007. Price is something like 104K Euros. US pricing is expected soon.

Edit:

But on the "too bad" thread, wouldn't it suck if you bought one, then the coil packs failed and the CV joint boots split and you found water on the passenger-side floor after you left it out in the rain and the back windows would roll up, but not down, and it kept on throwing codes about the O2 sensors, and the suspension joints failed and you had to buy whole new control arms and you found out that the timing belts would only go 60K mi, even though Audi said they would go 100K, and the dealer was rude and when you complained to AoA they sent you to voicemail and then you never got a call-back (I'm only kidding here, or am I? No, of course I'm kidding. Or not.)

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
what you are trying say, i dont get it.
Er, Mr biohazard stated it was too bad it would never come out. Your first line stated it was in it's production glory which means, it is coming out (note the italics). I was on your side.

I then posted links of prices, availability dates and Audi's new minisite.

You knew what I meant, you just wanted that post to tip you nearer the magical 10k mark.........right :p :lol:

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Not feeling it. Taken in 3 pieces on their own , front, middle, and rear...it looks OK (the front and rear are cool...the middle is not). Put them all together and it doesn't work - it looks like 3 different cars welded together. The lines are horrible - they don't flow. The colored B-pillar area needs to go.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Just wait till Sal29 finds a top speed run with this one! What's it's drag coefficient and fuel capacity? I bet it could do 100 BAZILLION miles per hour at night on the MOON!

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
This car is just incredible. Use Audi's configurator for it. It is MEAN, especially with the carbon fiber gill. I'd like to see the US MSRP so my dreams can be completely smashed.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I'm with the "looks don't flow" crowd. From side on, it really does look like you could separate the front from the back, Herbie-style. Think that weird contrast panel's what messes it up. And I don't think the arse compliments the nose.

Looks mean as hell from the front, though. And the engine bay's gorgeous.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts