Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 10 Posts

· Registered
230 Posts
It is a plastic piece that goes through the spare tire cover toward the trunk opening. It lays flat. Also used to pull the cover up. You may already have it and don't realize it.
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.