Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get a lug wrench that fits our cars? The factory one is fine for my stock wheels, but the holes on my BBS wheels are much deeper and it can rub them while turning....I tried searching for an answer here but couldn't find anything....surprised it's not a more common problem.....

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Tirerack sells an extendable lug wrench and the thin wall 17mm socket, works great on BBS RX wheels
Like what he said I order one with my set of wheels because the bolt holes where set in deep. the name of the wrench is the GORILLA if come with two twosided sockets for like 13.50 and for the optional 17mm deep socket its like another 3.50
I got if for free since the sales guy was embarrased that he did not realize the wheelface was deep and would need a deep socket. The wrench comes in a nice little pvc pouch the handle is extendable and you will need it if you ever let some over zelous fool with an impact gun put your wheel on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.