Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can buy BALL SEAT Lug Bolts in the following size online? I'm looking for the 20 bolts, plus 4 matching locking lug bolts:

14mm x 1.5
26mm, or 1", thread length

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I'm using 16" Enkei J10's on a B5 Passat. Please let me know what I should be using instead. THANK YOU!

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
NO sure, but with only inch long threads, that seems shorter then stock lugs. Best thing to find the correct lenth would be to take one stock rim, stick a stock lug bolt through the rim, and measure how much the bolt sticks through the rear. Then do the same on you after market. You should be able to figure if you need a longer or shorter bolt. Hope that makes sense. If not I can draw diagrams for you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
D.Passat, I am interested in your lug bolts. How much are you asking, including shipping? I will PM you. Thank you :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm... actually I'm so indecisive:crazy: , but I've decided to get new lugs :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a vw passat 2006 and I need to know do I need cone seat or ball seat lugs? I have 18in Dcenti rims on at the moment no spacers. Please and thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts