Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Superbad
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know 7's are lucky but what about 8's. i missed my chance at 77,777 so i figured i'd capture my 88,888...since 8 is my lucky number. born on may 8th..wohooooo. next stop 90,000...then i guess the big 100,000 :icon_eek: im planning on getting chipped thru AWE Tuning and going w/ GIAC this xmas. i just treated myself and installed a Forge 007p DV and changed all the hoses w/ blue high temp silicone. Hope the tuning shop doesnt laugh at me for chipping at 90k haha.

my poor action shot, while driving.. (dont mind the ABS/Brake Light failure, getting it fixed once i get home for semester break, sorta need the car while im at school/working.)

this is my townhouse parking garage where i park my car while at school...notice my spot all the way at the end. i dont mind walking, for the peace of mind that my car is hugging that wall like its 8yr old paint depended on it. i also like to avoid the drunk drivers that try to park their cars in the wee morning hours and dinging other cars w/ their doors.

·
Superbad
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice car:thumbup:, crappy pics:p
thanks for the compliment...i know my old 3.2megapixel NIKON suxorz :p plus i was driving so i couldnt get a steady shot.

You must have a lot of time on your hands to take pics of your odometer
haha i knew i was building up to 88,888, so i jus kept my camera in my car ready to capture that kodak moment :lol: plus i've seen threads on the 100k club and one who reached 66,666, so i figured id add my own :cool:

Your car looks very clean. How about a pic with the headllights on?
black magic pearl is soo hard to keep clean lol....here's a pic of the FK AE's w/ my McCulloch 5300k HID's on

·
Registered
32 Posts
can you tell me how much the grill cost ....i want to put one like this on my
b5 and in isreal they dont have a grill like that

thanks beutifull car keep it like this

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes - 8 is the lucky number for Chinese.

I think there must be something to the lucky numbers. I bought my third VW with 123,456 miles on the clock. It has been a great car and further solidifies my love for VW. The car just turned 174,000, so now the lucky number goal is 200,000.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts