Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a guy that owns an indy shop in my town that will try to compete with internet prices if I just bring them in and show him. So my question is, does anyone here know the cheapest place to buy:
eibach pro-system
eibach pro-kit
eibach springs
koni adjusables
H&R sports
bilsteins....

Only reason I need to find all is that I don't know which ones I want yet.TIA

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I just ordered my suspension from www.pure-motorsport.com
I got the Koni adjustables and Vogtland springs for $620. They have a special right now of free shipping on all Koni and Vogtland products. So $620 is the total price for springs and shocks. Hard to beat that price! I was considering the H&R's also but was told that they are softer than the vogtlands. They both give the car the same drop though. And also the guy that runs the place is a :b5: member.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
TX-B5.5 said:
I got the Koni adjustables and Vogtland springs for $620. They have a special right now of free shipping on all Koni and Vogtland products. So $620 is the total price for springs and shocks. Hard to beat that price! I was considering the H&R's also but was told that they are softer than the vogtlands. They both give the car the same drop though. And also the guy that runs the place is a :b5: member.
I thought the Vogtlands were suppose to be softer then the H&R's :???:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Warped said:
TX-B5.5 said:
I thought the Vogtlands were suppose to be softer then the H&R's :???:
That's not what MikeM told me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
kilroy98B5
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing