Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was selling these wheels but my buddy is getting me a steal of a deal on springs so i decided to keep um and drop the b5 a little :lol: I am thinking about 1.5" drop.. what are some recommendations and if you have pics that would help even better.

-thanks!

my current "4x4" configuration:

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
If your buddy is giving you a deal on springs, do you have a choice as to which springs you are going with?

Otherwise for a ~1.5" drop, you should look towards a Neuspeed Sport drop or a B+G drop. Their respective real drops are approx 1.65 inch and 1.75 inch respectively.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i installed neuspeed sports. dropped 1.5in. I love it. It looks great over the 18" borbet td's. Took me a couple hours to do. First was the learning one, after that it went easy. If I knew how to post pics I would.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
S_Klass said:
If your buddy is giving you a deal on springs, do you have a choice as to which springs you are going with?

Otherwise for a ~1.5" drop, you should look towards a Neuspeed Sport drop or a B+G drop. Their respective real drops are approx 1.65 inch and 1.75 inch respectively.

In fact, he IS getting me the Neuspeed Sports @1.5" drop... sounds like that may be work out perfect!

I'm gonna have someone put them on for me cause I have neither the time or the know how, and I heard the front ones are a $itch to put on

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
H&R also and Bilteins on the second lowest level out of five. If you want modest, dont go with this setup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts