Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm deciding on the best spring/shock package and i'm just asking what ride lowering would be appropriate, i want either 17 or 18 inchers, and i want to be able to go over speed bumps but i want a super street sport look, what would be a good intermediate ride lowering? 1 inch? 1.5? 2? any help is appreciated, i'm a little confused, thanks.
:weirdo:
joe

·
Registered
23,183 Posts
I really like my Eibach Pro-System. I took it to L.A. a week or two after I put it on and it was just as comfy as stock but with less roll, dive and squat and a lot better looking. Eibach says it's a 1.2" drop.

Paul :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
I have the H&R Sports/Bilstein Sports package and i love'em. they give the ride an aggressive drop and i'm still able to go over speed bumps :wink:

the drop is supposed to be at 1.75 all around :wink:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, i think i may go balls out with the 1.75 inch drop, i figure i'll look super sporty with that :thumbup: after that i just need the 17 or 18s, and then the valences painted, i'll be real happy then (next would be a grille) now i just need money..... :lol:

joe

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
Check out the GBs for Neuspeed springs... sounds like the Sport drop of 1.65-1.75 inches will suit you well. And you can't beat the price of $155. I should know! :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
S_Klass
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing