Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
if you want to acquire his look, you probably want to be using his same suspension...that's my suggestion...

HR sport springs + Bilstein shocks. - it'll also depend on your engine type and model year, but that's a start

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Thats Eibach & Neuspeed Bilsteins which he sold the Eibachs. Now he's running a slammed H&R drop.
If I were you I would jump on the Group Buys right now on Neuspeed Sport springs and the Neuspeed Bilsteins. $580 for the setup to the door :wink:
Everyone seems to sell there Eibachs anyway.......

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
$580 shipped to your door is very competitive. Most places will charge $600+ for that combo and that's before $30 or $40 in shipping charges!

Trust me, I should know! ;)

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
They probably want to lower their rides even further. Eibach's drop is pretty conservative. I have chose them because I have a family of four. Don't want to bottom out. Also, the ride is not too harsh.
I agree. I would also call them conservative... but bigger drops don't really do much more for you except make it easier for you to scrape the bottom of your car. I love my eibachs, they're solid, and I have yet to even come clsoe to bottoming out.[/quote]

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
just to throw this out there... I have HR sport springs and koni adjustables.. and have NEVER bottomed out. scrapped a driveway/ramp here or there, but that's it...

eibachs are good and all, but I prefer to say "subtle" not conservative...

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Warped said:
Thats Eibach & Neuspeed Bilsteins which he sold the Eibachs. Now he's running a slammed H&R drop.
If I were you I would jump on the Group Buys right now on Neuspeed Sport springs and the Neuspeed Bilsteins. $580 for the setup to the door :wink:
Everyone seems to sell there Eibachs anyway.......
Send me the link to that page for that group buy. thanks

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Which one is better? Koni Adjustable Shocks or Nuspeed Blisten Sports? Is there any difference between them? Lookin to jump on one of those GB and I will probably go with the nuspeed springd GB. Any opinions for a 02 passat 1.8t? Lookin to put 18"s on also and close that wheel gap up a little

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
peppy said:
Which one is better? Koni Adjustable Shocks or Nuspeed Blisten Sports? Is there any difference between them? Lookin to jump on one of those GB and I will probably go with the nuspeed springd GB. Any opinions for a 02 passat 1.8t? Lookin to put 18"s on also and close that wheel gap up a little
I just put on the Neuspeed Sport springs and Neuspeed Bilsteins with 18's. I think the ride is comfortable on good roads. The stiffest part of it is the 18's. The Bilsteins rock and are not harsh like alot of people say. I almost did not get them because alot of people say there stiff when there just a good firm.
Jump on the GB and get the Neuspeed Sport sprngs & Neuspeed Bilsteins, you wont be dissapointed. I have a tight 2 finger which = 1 1/4 gap left :wink: $580 to your door is a nice price too.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Warped said:
peppy said:
I just put on the Neuspeed Sport springs and Neuspeed Bilsteins with 18's. I think the ride is comfortable on good roads. The stiffest part of it is the 18's. The Bilsteins rock and are not harsh like alot of people say. I almost did not get them because alot of people say there stiff when there just a good firm.
Jump on the GB and get the Neuspeed Sport sprngs & Neuspeed Bilsteins, you wont be dissapointed. I have a tight 2 finger which = 1 1/4 gap left :wink: $580 to your door is a nice price too.
Do you have a pic?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
7 Participants
peppy
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing