Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 VW Passat 2.OT 4dr sedan.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2006 Passat 2.OT 4dr sedan with 86,000 miles and it almost immediatelly began having issues. First l noticed the CataIytic Converter was missing, and the air intake at. the grill was not only not Connected, but it wasnt even long enough to reach CompIetely leaving a gap about 3inches wide between intake vent and hose. I havent replaced the catalytic converter or gap due to $ issues. I am hoping I didnt cause the next issue of the heater/air cond. to stop working completely. It blows NO air at all. NO cold. NO HOT. NO defrost at all. I have looked and looked all over Youtube, internet and this site for info on possible causes and Solutions. But only found mixed results and Suggestions. And before I could resolve any issues, this morning I started it up and it began Spuddering and running very rough like it was going to stall or die. The check engine light was flashing also. Please HELP ME FIX THIS!! This is my Only car and I gotta get it running well again. Any heIp is very appreciated. Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts