Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I lost hot air in climatronic after garage on my passat v5 2.3 only blow cold for now and also coming ticking noise from the glove box after they boost with jump start in the local garage. The radio also was blow the fuse on the device not in the fuse compartment.
I hope any advice for solution on the problem with A/C system
Thank u

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also the climatronic unit show me on test this two codes 25b & 4F7
I replace the flap motor on heat system but no success move the motor to open the hot flap I just open manually from the lever and hot air come in car. Any suggest what can be cause the problem with this two codes. So far I know it's not a motor and not a heater core I'm still look for solution wait to came a interface cable so I can connect with vag-com and see what I can do.
If anyone know the same issue or solution welcome to find a way to fix.
Thank u

· Super Moderator
13,803 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank u so much for video and post but actually I pass this steps and the servo motor is not a problem as I conect new one which no intend to move as well like the cold one so in this case I'm think for not supply power from head unit or is the head unit need to be reset or put on basing setting and maybe replace but this should I know when I get the cables and VCDS to diagnose the whole climatronic I hope I am right because I don't know what more I can do. By the way do u someone know what DLC cable should use for my passat
USB cable KKL VAG-COM 409.1 OBD2 II OBD or someone else I appreciate the answer.
Thank u

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got a problem climatronic unit has fault I think some problem with microprocessor chip inside so I refer new one when came I install and see what happens the actuator running well in the other socket on cold motor place so this is it for now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.