Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, another thread worhtless without picks but shoot me.. I was on my HOG when i saw them and you cant carry much on a Bike..
It was about 7 of them, driving back to back with an X3 behind them all.. They where getting off 101 near Brisbane, a very, very small town and they where no where near a BMW dealer so it must be the guys doing a test run.. The weather was nice here, and all but one had there top down. Now it could be there where heading for the hills which cross 3 county's and has no cops on it... Too bad i was going the other way to see them open them up. But i must say, the 645's LOOK NICE! A lot better then in the pictures

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Weird looking curvy cars, I like my traditional squarish BMW's. I'd rather have an old 635CSI if I could find a cheap one :cry: I think the 3 Series is probably the best, unmolested BMW line right now. The X5 and X3 are pretty cool (even though they're SUV's), but the 5 series is WAY too.....different, and the 7 series is only okay....

BMW's new linup :roll: :thumbdow:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
I saw one at the autoshow last weekend, better then in the pics, but still not my favorite BMW out there.
At the Atlanta autoshow? I was there last Wed and if there was a 645 Cabrio, I totally missed it...

·
Registered
571 Posts
I pass one on my way to work everyday. He's had it about a month. :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
I've seen a parade of them in the Orange County area (Laguna Hills, CA) . Always at least 4 or 5 of them identical in color - some kind of pearl champange color, always with their tops down - with drivers wearing what looks like BMW attaire just cruizing around as if road testing them.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
S_Klass said:
I've seen a parade of them in the Orange County area (Laguna Hills, CA) . Always at least 4 or 5 of them identical in color - some kind of pearl champange color, always with their tops down - with drivers wearing what looks like BMW attaire just cruizing around as if road testing them.
Bingo! That was them.. Maybe they are the same cars doing a long road test?

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
waGner said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
I saw one at the autoshow last weekend, better then in the pics, but still not my favorite BMW out there.
At the Atlanta autoshow? I was there last Wed and if there was a 645 Cabrio, I totally missed it...
Yes the AJC Auto Show, how did u miss it, BMW had it on a HUGE rotating platform in the middle of thier section :crazy: :lol:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
Yes the AJC Auto Show, how did u miss it, BMW had it on a HUGE rotating platform in the middle of thier section :crazy: :lol:
I have no idea...makes me wonder what else did I miss. :crazy: :weirdo:

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
waGner said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
:lol: :lol:
You better have seen the Gallardo and the Carrera GT :suspicio:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
waGner said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
:lol: :lol:
You better have seen the Gallardo and the Carrera GT :suspicio:
i saw a gallardo yesterday :shock: i didnt have my digi cam, but WOW this thing was niceeeeeeee

·
Registered
184 Posts
Saw one on the PA Turnpike out side philly on Saturday, stunning car :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts