Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoted some leather seats on Ebay again . they are not of the GLX like the ones i got , but they will go for cheap money....

Please smart asses that like to post IB4TL , this is not the Classifieds and they are not mine....
I'm just trying to hook someone up with the leather upgrade, all right, so don't mess with my thread .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7918071940&category=33701&sspagename=WDVW

Fabio

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eZpassNYC said:
awsome find

i have been thinking about upgrading to leather ever since i bought my B5 (last week :) )

do you have any idea how much it will cost to remove my seats and install the leather?

great find thank you

just like Sausage rocket says . very easy ... the rear seats are just on bolt (between the thw seats covering a lock ) and the front ones you just remove the two bolts on the mounting on the front of the seats and slide them towards the back of the car. it took me 20 minutes to remove them cause i had to find out how to .

Fabio

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.