Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED !!! Im overwhelmed with such a Fast Response by so many but i am gonna have to put a Hold on the Stock parts...I think i just might buy a 5 speed B5 and criss cross swap all my stuff over and then sell the Tip..because all the labor to put the car stock then have my parts around so then later on pay to have them put on again just seems like a waste of money...i still might reopn this thread but for now its on Hold till i figure out whats the best way to get my parts off my car sell it stock and move it over to a 5 speed B5..Silver........Thank you all who responded....

BTW Thanks to all the info by the guys on the Forum i am gonna wash up my idea to do a 5 speed conversion on my car...So if anyone has a salvaged or a repairable Reflex silver 5 speed B5 out there let me know...btw my car has only 61K miles hate to get rid of it but dam i miss Stick Shift Tranny

Looking to take my car back to stock.....looking for my 1998 B5 Passat:

ICM
stock tail lights..
Stock Rotors
Stock shocks and Springs
stock door speakers..
stock calipers..
Stock Headlights...

and im questionable about gettin stock front and rear bumpers as well in reflex silver only....

anyone got some of these parts REAL low priced and in NJ NY area let me know for pickup...or hit me up on

AIM: toy9cito
Yahoo:toy9cito

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rollininstyle2004 said:
I have stock rear shocks...i sold the fronts. They only have about 30k on them. Not sure if you want to buy seperately, but LMK if you are intrested.

Thanks but yea i would rather buy them front and rears together....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YetAnother20V said:
I have stock shocks and springs both front and rear. They have about ~45K miles on them.
You did not mention but mine is a 2002 GLS Sedan.
By the Way my car is 1998 so im not sure if my car (B5) fits your car (B5.5) ? do you know ?

·
Registered
762 Posts
hey mate... I have about everything you need, and most in good/usable condition.

I have: stock springs/shocks the full set
stock rotors
stock headlights w corners (all amber)

I'm in New Rochelle, NY so a close drive to n e where :D

I added you to both messengers, so once you get online hit me up so we can talk abou it...

you could call me as well.
914-479-8348

Oh, and mine is a 98 too...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SauberB5 said:
so do you have anything for sale that you're trying to replace w/ factory pieces?

well im keeping everything at least for now unless i decide not to get a another passat...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts