Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know of quality vw repair place in South Shore area. Any info would be appreciated as I am new to the forum and new to the mods although I have the following giac chip, dts from awe-tuning, and bilsteins on the way for my 00' 1.8T varient.

Thanks

·
Registered
628 Posts
Just got home from Shine Racing in Walpole!! Don't think you can get much better than them. :bow: They just installed my TT exhaust w/downpipe, Forge DV, and pollen filter. They also checked to make sure the SRS rear sway bar they installed last year was still tight and updated my GIAC ECU.

Need I say more!!

http://www.shineracing.com/

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shine is a great shop they did my GIAC chip but they are just to far for my primary shop. If anyone else has exp with brians garage chime in or any other place south of boston.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NYA VW, thanks for the info do you happen to have number the only one that comes up on line is in florida and 411 is no help.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Shine or Brian's have both been great in my experience, but I've found getting Shine people on the phone and scheduling appointments with them is sometimes difficult.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
NYA VW
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing