Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Passat GLX 4Motion
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

The title is basically explains the whole thing. I am thinking about getting clear lights for my car. Not NFS Underground ricer lights, just stock looking ones like picture below. I basically want factory lights without red.

Does anyone have anything like that for sale or know where to buy for a reasonable price?

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Leg White Hood

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

The title is basically explains the whole thing. I am thinking about getting clear lights for my car. Not NFS Underground ricer lights, just stock looking ones like picture below. I basically want factory lights without red.

Does anyone have anything like that for sale or know where to buy for a reasonable price?

View attachment 106640
i've been lookin into these too bro but evrything appears to be mad expensive, there's a pair floating around on ebay for around 700$ shipped

·
Registered
2003 Passat GLX 4Motion
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've been lookin into these too bro but evrything appears to be mad expensive, there's a pair floating around on ebay for around 700$ shipped
That's where I got the picture from lol. It's crazy, at least it would be justifiable if one of them wasn't cracked for that price, but still just insane. Aren't these made by the company that made the OEM ones?

·
Registered
2003 Passat GLX 4Motion
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know you said you are looking for clear. Same ones are available in black for $151 not including shipping from protuning.com
Nah I'm not into tinted lights, with exception of RX7 lol. I could just wrap mine if that was the case. I just wanted the red part delete, since all lights on the car are clear otherwise. Then get clear reflectors too, just so there's no color on the car at all. Silver on gray with all white lights.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nah I'm not into tinted lights, with exception of RX7 lol. I could just wrap mine if that was the case. I just wanted the red part delete, since all lights on the car are clear otherwise. Then get clear reflectors too, just so there's no color on the car at all. Silver on gray with all white lights.
Word I get it. Hope you find!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all !
The set pictured has a single tail light cracked.
These are extremely rare but I was lucky enough to come across 2 brand new pairs. I have sold both pairs for $700 USD shipped to the States.
If anyone is interested, send me an email at [email protected]

I don't have any left but there is a chance I could get some in the near future.

Both buyers were really happy with them.

Shoe Wood Musical instrument Automotive lighting Drinkware

Automotive lighting Automotive design Toy Home appliance Automotive tail & brake light

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Plant

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design

Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Grille Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive lighting Hood Headlamp Personal computer Output device

1 - 14 of 14 Posts