Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I can tell I have lost New Dimensions as my primary source of VW parts and technology.

Can anyone please let me know of any good shops in the bay area???

I need to install my KW Variants and do not wish to do it myself this time. I am also have a problem with a rattling noise on my replaced front brakes, noise goes away when brakes are pressed.

Thanks,

Jeremy :confused:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
How much you looking to spend? The place I go to is in Fremont on Mowry. It is called Fremont Foreign Auto. They have been taking care of all of my cars for a couple years now. Eduardo is the owner and full of knowledge about VW's and European cars in general. Try them out. They are on the east end of Mowry before you get to train tracks and Mission Blvd. You can also try Dyno Spot Racing in San Jose.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

I will look into them. Do you happen to know if they work on Turbos? Mine is now out along with the catalytic converter.

Thanks,

JJ

·
Registered
121 Posts
brentwood in the house. LOL

hey, you can take 680 to niles canyon/sunol which i believe is the 84 and when you get over to the fremont side the 84 will intersect with mission blvd, make a left onto mission blvd, than make a right on mowry. Fremont foreign auto should be on the left side. You have to make a u turn when you see the mexican restaurant i forget what its called but yeah its across the street from the comcast place. Eduardo is very trustworthy and treats you with respect. Fair pricing as well i think.

Oh yeah, he quoted me about 1200.00 for both Cats w/ labor.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I used to use New Dimensions as well and am sorry to see them go. Anyone know of a good shop in the peninsula area? Fremont is a bit too far for me.
Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts