Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
that's a shame!
it they got rid of the window and sunroof deflectors, the aluminum wing, that bizzare silver molding on the hatch, the black rub strips on the bumper, the round reflectors on either sides of the hatch visor wing, and the yellow testicle-looking shifter it could get so much more money for it!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
atomicalex said:
You guys realize that that would command a hefty premium in Europe right now, don't you?
Jerry Lewis is more popular in France than Elvis was here and David Hasselhoff is a considered a God in Germany - so there you go! ;)

atomicalex said:
We may not like the corruption of the sleek lines, but there are those who do, and they are apparently the future.
There are those that do appreciate this but they are called "severely vision impaired" and unfortunately I don't think there's a much of a vehicle market segment for these folks. :lol:

j/k :)

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
What's that silver stick-on thing for?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I don't care if its from Germany, it's a ricer!

And oh god it gets worse! Look at the interior pics! The awful yellow shift boot and shifter!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
HAAHAAHAAA..
That is too funny...

I will tell you the story, so in 99 a Chinese guy buys the car and starts modding it, it is one of the first Mk4 VR6 we get. Along the way we make fun of him everytime he comes in for service, long story short he starts adding all of this lighting stuff to it and has some huge eletrical problem. He gets in to a fight with our service department and vows never to return. So its now 2004 and we have anew used car manager who is Armanian, he is a very nice guy, he calls me to say he is at the auction and he is bidding on a very nice yellow GTI Vr6 he tells me its a 99 so I think maybe a drivers edition in Ginster Im sitting in my office when i see this semi roll in and low and behold this car is on the truck, I spit my Coffee out and start laughing. I cant believe he bought this. I am laughing out loud and have been laughing everytime I see this car when I come to work. I told him to return it, but he wants to sell it...Its a very funny story

Besides about three employees have already asked about the HIDS< problem is they are hack installed...

We will have to take this car back to auction and just loose some money

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
the Chinese guy deserves get shot for doing this.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

look at the banner they have at the auction

It says :
Exceptional condition upgraded real eye catcher fun to drive.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
yup, it's a real eye catcher, but for all the wrong reasons.

It's like seeing a car wreck: if there's a bloody mess, you can't help to take a look.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
20 Participants
The GREEK
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing